CM1 is expanding their add-on module for Know your customer (KYC).
KYC is an important part to counter money laundering or terrorist financing. Having good customer knowledge is a requirement for your compliance according to the Money Laundering Act.
In December 2020 the CM1 add-on module included possibility to collect KYC information from customers.
With CM1’s module for Know your customer (KYC), you get for an example access to the following functions:
- Your customer can respond to customer knowledge digitally.
- Your customer can identify themselves and sign digitally with several different types of Bank Id.
- You immediately receive a risk assessment from the customer based on your business’ risk configuration.
- You can define your customer knowledge forms with language support and the company’s graphic profile.
- Customer notice forms can be sent out manually or sent out automatically at recurring periods or according to established rules.
- Reminder functionality – for an example you can automatically send reminders for non-received customer knowledge.
If you have any questions, please contact Tommy Paanola, email@example.com