With CM1 software RTM (Real Time Monitoring) it is possible to capture suspicious behavior directly or over a longer period.
By combining this information with analysis of customers’ historical information and account profile, CM1 RTM software can provide a complete analysis of a customer’s profile, risk levels, and predicted future activity.
CM1 RTM analyzes a flow of transactions
- Customer transactions is monitored in real-time
- The transactions monitored can include for example cash deposits and withdrawals and wire transfers
- When a transaction takes place, a check is performed based on the rules you have defined
- You can choose what will happen depending on the outcome
- This can apply to transactions connected to both organizations and individuals
With CM1 RTM and in combination with CM1s other add-ins you can identify suspicious behavior and increase automation
- Increase automation– minimize unnecessary alerts by tailoring scenarios to customer or transaction risk and focusing on regulatory priorities
- Give financial institutions confidence – we have an established system that supports the Money Laundering Act and facilitates auditing, monitoring and investigations.
- Implement quickly, easily and securely.
If you have any questions please contact Tommy Paanola, email@example.com